About this Talk
Academic neuroscientists say that the world of work is changing Your brain - but they are WRONG! Your Brain is Changing HOW you work. Changing the brain is much harder, it leads to neurogenesis – building new neurons.
In this session, Prof. Kennedy focusses on showing you practical ways to control your brain to perform at peak and even increase IQ and memory. He explains how to simply control symptoms of stress, and how to find happiness easily and effortlessly. He makes neuroscience understandable for everyone in an entertaining and memorable way.
There is a LIVE WORKSHOP on February 3rd on this topic as well. Don't miss it!
Why Should You Attend?
· Discover The 3 key skills to build healthy neurons so that work at your peak state
· Learn how to improve your cognitive performance while building your resilience to burnout
· Connect with other executives who are in the same situation as you
How Will You Benefit?
· Understand the neuroscience of how to train your brain, to change your mind.
· Become skilled to improve your performance and your brain's health triggers
· Find out to get control over your brain, body, wellbeing and performance excellence