Tim Wade helps audiences lead and motivate positive change to
create positive business results. He’s done this for hundreds of
clients in 24 countries, with over 500,000 people.
Tim speaks globally and travels from Singapore.
Tim Wade connects with audiences in a way that is relevant,
impactful, results-oriented, and fun. He combines:
• over 19 years of corporate operational management experience
delivering change, innovating solutions to business challenges,
and motivating teams, with
• a background in Psychology (University of Queensland), and
• multiple award-winning leadership in management consulting,
speaking and training.
Plus his Foundation has created over 3 million impacts on people in
need globally. Tim doesn’t just motivate positive change, he lives it
and gives it. And he’d love to explore how best to serve you.
• Global financial services giant HSBC engaged Tim Wade to speak at their
leadership and operational conferences in Brunei and Singapore.
• Regional retail giant Courts engaged Tim Wade for 5 consecutive years to
lead their staff conferences, and to lead their corporate values
transformation initiative in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
• VISA hired Tim Wade to facilitate a senior management retreat for their
new Europe, Middle East and Africa team at an event held in Dubai
• Innovation powerhouse 3M hired Tim Wade to facilitate their
management retreat in China.
• Telco giant Singtel engaged Tim Wade to lead their teams through brand
transformation programs and to creatively launch their internal employee
• Singapore Civil Defence Force hired Tim Wade to lead several creativity
workshops to generate ideas and innovative ways to tackle the country's
future responsiveness to fire-fighting and other services.
• Supercar manufacturer and distributor, Ferrari, hired Tim Wade for their
regional event on sales and customer excellence held in Singapore.
• Insurance giants Prudential and AIA brought in Tim Wade to motivate
their agents and teams to kick off the year, sprint to the end of the year, or
increase momentum and action during the year.
• The Dubai Energy and Water Authority engaged Tim Wade to deliver a
keynote to motivate positive change and increase positive action during
transformation at an event in the United Arab Emirates.